Wednesday 11 September 2013

Nexus 7 or What?

Apple News


SO all that Apple could manage was a fingerprint scanner and a faster chip. Well I suppose the camera is a bit better too.... Still not impressed enough though to warrant me changing back to the iPhone from my Samsung Galaxy S3.

So tempted to get a Nexus 7

I have nearly pulled the trigger on getting one a couple of times. So many people saying that it is brilliant and well worth getting. Such good kit and great value for money. Even as I am writing this I can feel the tugs on my credit card to have one sent to me. Trouble is, I still love using the iPad and I know that if I get the Nexus I will more likely pick up the smaller lighter and easier to carry around Nexus 7. Would be great to have a device that always will be getting the latest upgrades of Android as soon as they become available.

What do you think? Should I do it?

No comments:

Post a Comment